Thursday, May 16, 2013

Proven Alternatives to Grow Taller Hormones


Grow taller hormones aren't the only way to increase your height - even after the age of puberty. As you probably already know yourself, there are many growth hormone supplements that you can buy both offline and online. However, these are usually expensive supplements (if purchased from a reputable retailer) or could even lead to unwanted side effects. Moreover, it is not guaranteed that such grow taller hormones will without a doubt make you grow taller.

So as you can see, there are many reasons to why you should look for alternatives to grow taller hormones. Obviously, these alternatives must be just as effective - if not even more effective - as grow taller hormones are and they must be proven to work.

Whether you use such alternative methods in combination with growth hormone supplements or as a stand-alone program is up to you of course. As a matter of fact, there are many natural and safe methods to increase your height. These grow taller methods require a bit of more work than just swallowing a pill (and hoping for the best) but are much less costly and actually scientifically proven to increase your height.

They are scientifically proven to increase your height because they are based on medical principles of your body's physique. I for one have only worked with these natural methods and seen great results. Hence, I strongly believe in these alternatives. However, as I said, I haven't worked with any growth hormone supplements (because I never saw the need for it and quite frankly didn't want to spend so much money on something that isn't guaranteed). Hence, you must decide for yourself if you still want to use such supplements or not.

But whatever you decide, give these alternatives a chance and you will see how easy and fast you can actually increase your height in a natural and safe way. So what are these natural ways I keep rambling about? You might have heard of them before or read about them in one of my many other articles, but basically they are: exercise, diet and sleep. Now the important thing is that you do these three things in combination - this is when the magic happens and people start to see additional growth of up to 4 inches and more within weeks or months.

Here's an example from myself:

When I started doing this to increase my own height, I strictly applied all three methods (exercise, diet and sleep). To my own surprise, I grew taller one whole inch within only the first 4 weeks. Certainly a respectable growth progress by any standards! However, after that I stopped applying the sleeping method and I had a hard time increasing my height the following weeks. When I went back to paying attention to my sleeping patterns, I started making good growth progress again.

So as you can see, these alternative methods to grow taller hormones do work. They are completely natural, safe and hardly cost you any money. Anyone can do this! However, they do require you to do some work. It's really not a lot compared to what you gain: a proven way to increase your height naturally and safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment